WANTED! Social Media Volunteers
At the Scottish Junior Football Association (SJFA) we are dedicated to increasing our digital presence and online marketability. As a result, an exciting opportunity has emerged to add highly motivated volunteers to our social media team.
The roles provide an excellent opportunity for anyone who is eager to pursue a career within digital or social media. Our team will be responsible for the promotion of the Junior grade of Scottish football and will gain hands-on social media management experience in return.
General responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the management of the SJFA’s social media accounts, particularly on matchdays.
• Working alongside clubs and the governing body to create a content plan.
• Designing social media graphics which build excitement around fixtures and events.
• Researching the history of the junior game, and our clubs, to discover key moments.
• Acting as a point of contact between fans and the association.
To apply please send a CV and short covering letter to :
About the Scottish Junior FA
The Scottish Junior Football Association has been the governing body for the junior grade of football in Scotland since 1886, making us the oldest non-league association in the country.
We are also responsible for the Scottish Junior Cup, one of the most prestigious knock-out tournaments in the Scottish football calendar.
We possess a social media following of over 10,000 football supporters, not limited to those who follow our 133 member clubs.